Only 35 days until Christmas, one of my favourite days of the year!
In corporate communications land, are you ready?
Here’s a short list of Christmas tactics you might want to roll out like a sleigh:
- Find a charity for your organisation to support this Christmas season (which may be in addition to charities you already support).
- Summarise your company’s year in an infographic which can be used:
- during staff meetings to thank everyone for their contribution
- on your corporate website and social media
- in your enewsletter
- Design and draft a Christmas enewsletter for your database – remember to include thank you messages and details such as any office closures over the Christmas period
- Develop a way to thank your staff – whether that be a Christmas lunch, gifts, end-of-year awards, a short speech or personalised thank you messages
- Design Christmas social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on – Canva has a lot of great templates (it can also help with the infographic mentioned earlier) and Pexels has a lot of free Christmas images
- You may want to develop Christmas social media tiles for staff to use on their individual LinkedIn profiles, too
- Attend Christmas networking events and continue spruiking the role of your organisation; consider hosting your own event for key customers, suppliers or other stakeholders – but be quick, their calendars will be filling!
Merry Christmas – I hope you get the opportunity to “re-set” over the New Year’s period.